Welcome to HRA!
Welcome to the Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority! On this site, you’ll find basic information regarding the departments and programs at HRA as well as useful links for your housing and community development needs. Please follow the links above to explore our agency.
The Public Notice section of the site displays the public meeting notices for the HRA Board of Commissioners as well as announcements for class offerings, employment opportunities and more.
- Looking for information about the Leverett Homeownership Assistance Buy Down Program? Click the link to find out more!
- Visit the Rural Development, Inc. website for information about our First-time Homebuyer Workshop Series coming up in February!
- There are employment opporunities at HRA! Check out our careers page for more information.
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) Payment Standards for Fiscal Year 2016 are available.
- Looking for an application for the new Orange Teen Housing development? Click here!
- HRA has partnered with www.GoSection8.com to provide enchanced tools for finding and listing rental properties. Landlords click here and tenants click here for more information.