Welcome to HRA!
Welcome to the Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority! On this site, you’ll find basic information regarding the departments and programs at HRA as well as useful links for your housing and community development needs. Please follow the links above to explore our agency.
The HRA office is open Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 4:30 PM, and closed from 12 - 1 each day.
The Public Notice section of the site displays the public meeting notices for the HRA Board of Commissioners as well as announcements for class offerings, employment opportunities and more.
- The 2015-2016 report on the RAFT Program is now available
- FCRHRA is pleased to announce that all four Franklin County towns that collaborated with FCRHRA to apply for the Community Development Block Grant program have been awarded funding! Click here to read the press release.
- Visit the Rural Development, Inc. website for information about our First-time Homebuyer Workshop Series
- There are employment opportunities at HRA! Check out our careers page for more information.
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) Payment Standards for Fiscal Year 2016 are available.
- Looking for an application for the new Orange Teen Housing development? Click here!
- Is your house in need of repair or weatherization? See if you qualify for a housing rehabilitation loan
- HRA has partnered with www.GoSection8.com to provide enchanced tools for finding and listing rental properties. Landlords click here and tenants click here for more information.